Saturday, June 2, 2012

Jogging

So it's been a long time since i blogged on this page. I don't think anyone comes here anymore, but well. Here's a post i copied from the other blog i own which i posted today. (Well technically yesterday since since it's 2.09AM now). (It's private anyway. I don't update there often too haha):

Back from a jog. Jogging at 7PM seems to be a good timing. It was quite peaceful, peeking into people's houses, hearing the sound of people eating dinner, the sound of dinner being cooked, the sound of parents teaching their kids homework.

I've always been a fan of pretty houses, jogging at night allows me to see the lighting and furniture! Most of the houses's interior were really nicely furnished too. I want a house like that for my kids too!(if I have them haha)

But of course the people matter more:) I am willing to forgo everything for a happy family. Okay this is getting a little weird so I shall cap it here:)

Till then I shall study really hard to open more doors!

Cya! Endorphin ftw.

No comments:

Post a Comment