Sunday, February 19, 2012

Dream that lasted bout 10 mins

I was returning home with my friend and i rmb being scared because he disappeared halfway just at clem ave 6. The govt was enforcing super fees for every trip the military way.(that's what I deduced but I'm not too sure)

Enforcement was not honest and fair of course. It was super scary at night and busses were queuing up all the way at clementi. I remember seeing 852, 187. All busses were full but not moving and people couldn't come out. I remember seeing Joseph, Ying Mei and some of my classmates.

The time for the last bus ended alrd but still it was jammed up all the way. Even though all the people were still alive, I had a bad feeling that all the people were gonna die if they didn't have enough money to pay. I didn't know that at first, when I entered the mrt through a side gate I saw many bodies lying around. I panicked and started running even faster to get to the main area to see how I could help. Just when I was about to open the door to enter, an old classmate grabbed me and told me not to open. There was a small window made of clear glass on the door which I had opened. Just then someone who was wearing security guard clothes came by. Desiree(that's her name, an old classmate of mine) quickly tried to close it and caught his attention. The window thing couldn't be closed properly. He came nearer and nearer. He then opened the window and took Desiree's ez link card. Her card had 6.50. He tapped once, then again and again and again. Her value dropped rapidly until the guard seemed satisfied. She quickly snapped the window shut.

(that was when my laptop started playing random songs which woke me up)

No comments:

Post a Comment