Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Today.

My day today:

 Lessons from 8AM to 8PM with breaks.
Getting used to speaking up more in class nowadays.
During WCT I finally managed to find my breakthrough source but Peter.V seems to be hinting for me to hit some nail on the head when I've absolutely no idea that a source can be interpreted so deeply.

 Following that was a crazy rush to get myself a blazer for tomorrow's NES interview for their management team, hopefully it goes well. Since its only 15mins it shouldn't be that bad. Should probably sleep early but I'm quite stressed out over the mass amounts of tutorials/ work + WCT (oh gosh..) that I've to do.

Should probably do some financial accounting tutorial first. For tonight I'm gonna try to finish my FA tutorial and try to do some preliminary research on my WCT source.

No comments:

Post a Comment