Monday, June 29, 2015

Lessons From Hope Conference 2015

Day 1: 

1. Be a follower of Christ rather than be in it just for what God / Jesus can give.

2. Being a Christian is actually being a "Little Christ" - being so like Jesus people mistake me for Him.

2. Make yourself useful in the marketplace: We are all ministers in our own fields, not just in church.

3. Domino effect - the small is mighty!

4. God wants me to be happy and alive!


Day 2:

1. God blessed me with influence: influence and power is good because I can steer it on.

2. I stand between the living and the dead.

3. "The time is up for chasing shadows. You gave the world a light to follow."

from Relentless/ Hillsong spoke to me. I have been chasing shadows and wasting my time away for too long.. It is time for me to align what I do with what God would want.

4. Prayer Fridays/ Monthly Fridays

5. A dream to hold the biggest webinars for Christian Entrepreneurs

6. Dream killers like Facebook are a big nono

7. I have been very selfish and filled with fear and lack of trust for God. God showed me how I have been for the past few months and I have always been filled with fear and not putting God in the picture. It's time to let go of these and fully embrace what God has and wants for me.

8. Even with IM doesn't work, I will trust that God is steering me on the right path to something greater. I will hold and trust the promises of God, especially in this verse -

Jeremiah 29:11
"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

9. One life, one harvest: My actions should always involve other people in the picture because it is how i can be a good salt and light/ spread the gospel/ bless others :)

Thank you God.

No comments:

Post a Comment