Thursday, May 2, 2013

Time flies

I am afraid. Really afraid.

As I am flipping through the calender, the last scribblings are on janurary.

January, February, March, April. Gone. It is now May.

As my memory rewinds, I find that I am scared for time to pass so quickly.

What will I be able to achieve in my life?

Will I find my life passing by so quickly too?

I am so afraid. I do not want to live my life like a mediocre person.

I finally have some well-earned freedom.

The question is, how long will this freedom last?

Even in this freedom, will there be space for me?

What do I want with my life?

Who Am I?

What am I fated to do?

How do I catch hold of this time to maximise the pleasure, happiness, accomplishments, pride, love, kindness and purpose in my life?

No comments:

Post a Comment